20110815

Aug 14th

Ronnie Dunn -- How Far Is Waco
Dottsy -- I'll Be Your San Antone Rose
Alastair Coyles -- If Teardrops Were Pennies
Connie Smith -- Long Line Of Heartaches / Anymore / You & Me
Marty Rivers -- Midnight sky
Joey & Rory -- Cheater Cheater
Wesley Parker -- Have Someone To Love
Johnny Cash -- I Walk The Line
Isla Grant -- Will You Walk With Me
Rayburn Anthony -- I Miss Mississippi
Stella Parton -- Tell It Sister Tell It
Tracy Lawrence -- The Singer
Bracken Brothers -- Home Is Where The Hearachet Is
Chad Brownlee -- Lay Down The Tailgate
Doc Walker -- Echo Road
Raintown -- Picture Of Us
White Top Mountainerrs -- Echoes Of Blueridge
Teea Goanes -- I Dont Do Bridges Anymore
Vince Gill -- All These Years / I'll Take Texas
Frank Jennings -- Three Days
Blake Shelton -- Sunny In Seattle
Betty Soo /Doug Cox -- Big Cheesburger & Good French Fries
Fearing & White -- Heaven For A Lonely Man
Barbara Nesbit -- Good For Something
Yard Of Ale -- Galway Girl

No comments: