20110704

July 3rd (Canada Day Weekend special)

Prairie Oyster -- In The Summertime
Charlie Major -- Thru Gods Eyes
Jessica Ridley -- Bluer Than Bluegrass
Shane Chisholm -- Song about Love
Teagen Littlechief -- Vunerable
Lisa Brokop -- Band In The Window
Friends Of Jack -- Cool Me Down
Victoria Banks -- Barefoot Girl
kd lang -- Hollywood Kids
Anne Murray /Shania Twain -- You Needed Me
Nicole Scott -- Ride
Michelle Wright -- I Wish I Were Only Lonely
Johnny Reid -- Today I'm Gonna Try And Change The World
Emily Taylor Adams -- The Next Big Thing
Ian Tyson -- Four Strong Winds
Jason Kirkness -- I Play The Music
Rankin Family -- Never Alone
Stompin' Tom -- My Old Atlantic Shore
Sara McClurg -- A Little More Highway
Donnie Parenteau -- Mama Taught Me Love
Ashley Robertson -- Return To Me
Cathie Anne McClintock -- No Matter What
Madison Violet -- Small Of My Heart
South Mountain -- Who Would've Thought
Shannon Smith -- Take Me Drunk I'm Home
Chad Brownlee -- Tell Me Something I Dont Know
Terri Clark -- Northern Girl
Lennie Gallant -- Before We Sell This Car
Tonya Kennedy / Colin amey -- When You're Gone

No comments: