20110604

June 5th

Rebecca Lynn Howard -- Tennessee In My windshield
Mel McDaniel -- I Wish I was In Nashville
Oakridge Boys -- Elvira
Barbara Mandrell -- I was Country When Country wasn’t Cool
Jim Reeves -- Welcome To My World
Jolene & Barry -- Streets Of Nashville
Alabama -- Tennessee River
Marty Robbins -- Story Of My Life
Tammy Cline -- I wish I wrote That Song
Ann Williamson -- Forsaking All The Rest
Hank Locklin -- Country Hall Of Fame
Jay Lee Webb -- Tootsies Bar
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band -- Grand Ole Opry Song
Gerry Ford -- Grandest Lady Of Them all
Geo Hamiltn IV -- Circle of Wood
Terri Hollowell -- One More Singer In Nashville
George McAnthony -- Nashville Calling
Kathy Mattea -- L&N Don’t Stop Here Anymore
Rosanne Cash -- Seven Year Ache
Johnny Cash -- The Baron
Marty Stuart -- Sundown In Nashville
Connie Smith (Archive Interview) -- How Great Thou Art
Slim Dusty -- Things I See Around Me
Robin Lee -- Take Me Back
Lacy J Dalton -- 16th Avenue
Strait & Jackson -- Murder On Music Row
Crystal Gayle -- I Still Hear The Music Of Nashville

No comments: