20110516

May 15th

Mike Denver -- That's How We Got Country
Billie Jo Spears -- Sing Me An Old Fashioned Song
Dierks Bentley -- Fiddlin' Around
George Hamilton IV -- There's A Little Bit Of Everything In Texas / Abilene / May The Good Lord Bless And Keep You#
Hank Williams -- Cold Cold Heart
Gord Bamford -- Hank Williams Lonesome
Shawna Russell -- Sounds Like A Party
Toby Keith -- You Cant Read My Mind
Hazel Dickens -- West Virginia My Home
Derek Ryan -- Nothing Hurts Like a Heartache
Wilders -- She Says I Say
Janey Kirk -- Live For Your Love
Travis Tritt -- Help Me Hold On
Reba McEntire -- I'll Have what She's Having
Susie McEntire Luchsinger -- I Saw Him In Your Eyes
Willie Nelson -- Good Hearted Woman
Connie Cato -- Good Hearted Man
Kristu Kalyn -- My Heart Has Swinging Doors
Des Horsfall -- Nothin' New
Roys -- That's What Makes It Love
Eddy Arnold -- I Really Dont Want To Know
Judds -- Granpa Telll Me Bout The Good Ol' Days
Patrick Feeney -- Love At First Sight
Iris Dement -- Our Town
Shania Twain -- You Win My Love
Gary Campbell -- My First Million

No comments: