20110214

Feb 13th


Studio guests : New Redwing.

Lionel Cartwright -- I Heard It all On My Radio
Steel Magnolia -- Keep On Lovin' You
Dolly Parton -- Backwoods Barbie
Joe Nichols -- Brokenheartsville / Whats a Guy Gotta Do / I'll Wait For You
Tennessee Ernie Ford -- Shotgun Boogie
Sugarland -- Tonight
Derek Ryan -- God's Plan
Waylon Jennings -- Lonesome, Ongry & Mean
New Redwing (Studio guests) -- No Words / Dark Holler / A Glimpse Of You / Broken Dreams/ You're Not Worth It
The Band Perry -- If I Die Young
Mark Chesnut -- Brother Juke Box
Sarah McClurg -- Better Luck Next Time
Highway 101 -- Easier Done Than Said
Johnny Cash -- Ballad Of A Teenage Queen
Tommy Tucker -- Return Of The Teenage Queen
Lee Brice -- Love Like Crazy
Jackie Storrar -- The More I Give You
Carrie Underwood -- The More Boys I Meet
Philomena Quinn -- I Think I'll say Goodbye

No comments: