20110110

Jan 9th

John Miller -- One Of Those Old Country Songs
Jessica Andrews -- Who I Am
Johnny Horton -- North To Alaska
Suzy Bogguss -- I Wanna Be a Cowboy's Sweetheart / All Things Made New Again / Somewhere Between
Paul Brandt -- Pass Me By
Jolene & Barry -- Rose Garden
Mike Denver -- Day Of My Return
Elvis Presley -- Green Green Grass Of Home
Jim & Jessie McReynolds -- City To City
Miranda Lambert -- White Liar
Laura Cantrell -- California Rose
Landon Dodd -- I Bought The Shoes
Elizabeth Cook -- All The Time
Ray Wylie Hubbard -- Rabbitt
Crystal Gayle -- Dont It Make My Brown Eyes Blue / I've Cried The Blue Right Out Of My Eyes / River Road
Ray Price /Vince Gill -- Heartaches By The Number
Leann Rimes -- Crazy Women
Willie Nelson/ Merle Haggard -- I Love You a Thousand Ways
Amy Gallatin / Roger Williams -- Slowly But Surely
Lee Brice -- Happy Endings
Abigail Washburn -- Divine Bell
Tim O'Brien -- On The Outside Looking In
Bryan White -- Rebecca Lynn
Rebecca Lynn Howard -- Jesus and Bartenders
Marty Stuart -- The Bridge Washed Out
Darlene Olsen -- UBU

No comments: