20100719

July 18th

Charlie Major -- Backroads
Sara Evans -- If You Ever Want My Lovin'
Darius Rucker -- All I Want
Running Kind -- Return of The Grevious Angel / Life To Go / Seemed Like a Good Idea
Bellamy Bros -- More Of You
Isla Grant -- A Train Called Glory
Ricky Skaggs -- Crying My Heart Out Over You
Hank Cochran -- The Pen
Brad Paisley -- Water
Anthony McBrien -- Home Is Where the Heart Is
Rachel Harrington -- Truman
George Hamilton IV -- Sittin' Home On a Sunday
Eddy Arnold -- Make The World Go Away
George Strait -- Ocean Front Property
Rosanne Cash -- She's Got You
Homecoming String Band -- Wagon Wheel
Hayley Oliver -- A Little Bluer Than That
Kris Kristofferson -- Why Me
Johanna Hemara -- Big Girl Now
Mary Chapin Carpenter -- Age Of Miricles
Donny Richmond -- I Wouldn't Trade My Shamrock
Court Yard Hounds -- It Didn't Make A Sound
Ridley Bent -- Stand In Line
Nanci Griffith -- Things I Dont Need

No comments: