20100419

April 18th

Charley Pryde -- Is Anyone Going To San Antone
Sara Evans -- A Real Fine Place To Start
George Jones/Garth Brooks -- Beer Run
RW Hampton -- Cowboy & The Queen
Mary Chapin Carpenter -- Age Of Miricles / The Way I Feel / Iceland
Jolene & Barry -- Tear In my Beer
David Frizzell -- Gonna Hire a Wino
Holly Dunn -- My Old Love In New Mexico
Texas Tornadoes -- Another Shot Of Ambition
Lee Greenwood -- Wind Beneath My Wings
Emmylou Harris -- Too Far Gone
Glen Campbell -- Rhinestone Cowboy
Lorrie Morgan -- Five Minutes
Robert Mizzell -- Someone To Hold Me When I Cry
Gerry Ford -- Cottage In The Country
Paula McAskill -- A Dream Come True
Hugo Duncan -- Mothers Chair
George Strait -- I Gotta Get To You
Crystal Gayle -- Dont It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
Alan West -- How Much Time
Jim Witter -- One Hundred Years
Chuck Prophet -- Bob Wills Is Still the King
Waylon Jennings -- Are You Sure Hank Did It This Way
Gene Watson -- A Good Place To Turn Around
Stephanie Lambring -- Dear Cadence
Lonestar -- Mountains
Jason McCoy -- This Used To Be Our Town
Isla Grant -- Movin' On
Desert Rose Band -- Shades Of Blue
Tara Lyn Hart -- That's When You Came Along
Billy Dean -- Somewhere In My Broken Heart
Betse Ellis -- Bear Creek Sally Goodin
Jeannie Seely -- One Day At A Time
Ferlin Husky -- Wings Of A Dove
Trionagh Moore -- I Dont Want To See Another Town
Chris Heers -- Beyond
Laura McGhee -- Memphis Crawl
Gary Curtis -- My Hearts Lost It's Mind
Amy Clawson -- And Then Some

No comments: