20100328

March 28th

McKenzie -- I Cant Sleep
John Michael Montgomery -- Lifes a Dance
Toby Keith -- You Cant Read My Mind
Philomena Begley -- Pass Me By
Buchanan -- I Know My way around This Sky / House On The Hill / Jim Todd's Blues
Leann Rimes -- Some People
Suzy Bogguss/Chet Atkins -- I Still Miss Someone
Jimmy Scott -- Walk Beside Me
Pam Tillis -- Blue Rose Is
Colm Kirwan -- Just To See You Smile
Kim Richey -- Once In Your Life
George Strait -- Give It Away
Bruce Robison -- Good Life
Thomas McGuire & Ffiona Ennis -- When the Morning Comes
Amber Digby -- We're The Kind Of People That Make The Jukebox Play
Rick Trevino -- Mary's Just a Plain Jane
Leona Williams -- 3 Nickels & A Dime
Lemon Grass -- Girl From Yesterday
Geo.Hamilton IV -- Homefolks
Louise Morrissey -- Come Back Paddy Reilly
Joe Nichols -- I'll Wait For You
Heather Bristow -- Seasons
Kenny Chesney -- Everybody wants To Go To Heaven
Janey Kirk -- Silver Wings & Golden Rings
Woody Pines -- Harley
Eric Church -- Those I've Loved
Kimmie Rhodes (recorded interview) -- I've Been Loved By You/Love Me Like a Song / Love & Happiness / Walls Fall Down / Make The Morning Shine / Shining Like a Sun
Jimmy Nail -- Crocodile Tears
Nicky Swann -- Little Bird
Isla Grant -- That's When I SawThe Light
Cathie Anne McLintock -- I wanna Love Like That

No comments: