20091115

Nov 15th

Brad Paisley -- Start A Band
Merle Haggard -- Okie From Muskogee
Tanya Tucker -- Rambling Fever
Toby Keith -- You Cant Read My Mind
Patty Loveless -- Busted / Bramble & The Rose / Big Chance
Sean Wilson -- The Perfect Picture
Taylor Swift -- Our Song
Darius Rucker -- All I Want
Country Road -- Withered Leaves & Fallen Petals
Hank Wangford -- Your Cheating Ways
Rosanne Cash -- Runaway Train
Bellamys & Cliff Richard -- I Could Be Persuaded
Sean O'Farrell -- When The TV Changed To Colour
Colm Kirwan -- Good To Go To Mexico
Joey & Rory -- Cheater Cheater
Cathy Anne McLintock -- Up
Julie Forester -- Feelin' The Fall
Jack Ingram -- Big Dreams & High Hopes
Kenny Rogers -- You Decorated My Life
Carrie Underwood -- I Told You So
Jamey Johnson -- In Colour
Lady Antebellum -- I Run To You
Aaron Pritchett -- How Do I Get There
Gene Watson Got To Reason Now For Going Home
Harry Stevenson -- Faithful To You
John Schneider -- I've Been Around Enough To Know
Kathy Mattea -- Burnin' Old Memories
Marty Robbins -- Dont Worry
Ian Mairs (Studio guest) -- Say That We Can Love Again / Green eyed Women / I Left My Hat In Tighnabruaich / A Million Miles Away/ Snakes & Ladders Of Love
Sugarland -- Love
Jace Everett -- Bad Things
Road Hammers -- Call It A Day

No comments: