20090906

Sept 6

Ricky Skaggs -- Country Boy,
Billy Yates -- One Beer a Day
Mary Chapin Carpenter -- Haley Came To Jackson
Stephen Smyth -- Maybe Tomorrow
Madison Violet -- Best Part Of Your Love / Darlin'/ Laura Lee
Mel McDaniel -- Jukin'
Crystal Shawanda -- You Can Let Go
George Strait -- Twang
Arthur Pottinger -- Message From The Tradewinds
Mark Chestnut -- Gonna Get A Life
Charly McClain -- Radio Heart
David Houston -- Almost Persuaded
Gary Curtis -- Happy Hour
Ruby Rendall -- Little Tears
Shane Chisholm -- Living Out Our Name
David Allan Coe -- Mona Lisa Lost Her Smile
Gerry Ford -- I Wrote My Own Song
Merle Haggard -- Lets Chase Each Other Around The Room
Philomena Begley -- Life's Storybook Cover
Ernest Tubb -- Waltz Across Texas
Kasey Chambers/Shane Nicholson -- Sweetest Waste Of Time
Charlie Allen -- Everything But Me
Blake Shelton/Miranda Lambert -- Bareskin Rug
Bap Kennedy -- Last Adventure
Sugarland -- Stay
TJ Stuart -- As I Sit Here Today
Roll The Dice -- Modern Day Bonnie & Clyde
Vern Gosdin -- I'm still Crazy
Byron Hill -- Blame It On Kristofferson
Ray Price -- For The Good Times
Martina McBride -- Help Me Make It Thru The Night
Kris Kristofferson -- Sunday Mirning Coming Down
Louise Morrissey -- My One & Only Love
Bob Luman -- Lets Talk About Livin'
Marty Stuart -- Thats What Love Is All About
Boxcar Willie -- I Love The Sound Of A Whistle
Janey Kirk -- 53
Sam Baker -- Cotton
Brendan Quinn -- Pretty Little Maid In The Garden
Rodney Crowell -- I Couldn't Leave You If I Tried
Slim Whitman -- Salina
Dan Fogelberg -- Doen The Road / Mountain Pass

No comments: