20090816

August 16th

Patty Loveless -- Timber (I'm Falling In Love)
Dwight Yoakam -- No Such Thing
Shania Twain -- Dance With The One That Brought You
Merle Haggard -- Working Mans Blues
George Strait -- Twang / Where Have I Been All My Life / Out Of Sight Out Of Mind
Gloriana -- Wild At Heart
Sean O'Farrell -- God's Got To see That
John Michael Montgomery -- Be My Baby Tonight
Moe Bandy -- Til I'm Too Old To Die Young
Paul Brandt -- Pass Me By If You're Only Passing Through
Brooks & Dunn -- Brand New Man
Ronnie Dunn -- She Put The Sad In All His Songs
Nanci Griffith -- Tequilla After Midnight
Jo Hikk -- My Kind Of Radio
Jessie Farrell -- Fell Right Into You
Suzy Bogguss -- Cowboy's Sweetheart
Ted Christopher -- Follow The Wild Geese Home
Tracy Lawrence -- Sticks & Stones
Susan McCann -- They Wont Let You Rock'n'Roll At The Palomino
Willie Nelson -- Bubbles In My Beer
Ruby Rendall (telephone interview) -- From Where I Stand / Nothing But The Wheel / Blame It On Your Heart
Carson City -- Mamma Knows The Highway
Hot Seats -- Old Trash Can
Bernadette -- Down The Road
Kenny Rogers -- Callin' Me
Elvis Presley -- Blue Moon Of Kentucky / Kentucky Rain / Susan When She Tried / He'll Have To Go
Lonestar -- Come Cryin' To Me
Mary Duff -- Jealous Heart
Kenny Watson -- Truckers Wallett
Taylor Fife -- In These Fields
Loretta Lynn -- Story Of My Life
Dean Owens -- Til The Last Sunset
Teagan Littlechief -- Vulnerable
Charlie Dore -- Everybody Does It In Hawiia
Ronnie McDowell -- The King Is Gone

No comments: