20090524

May 24th

Billy Yates -- Smokin' Grass
Tanya Tucker -- Here's Some Love
Mickey Gilley -- True Love Ways
PT Christie -- If You're Not There
Dolly Parton -- Blowin' In The Wind
Micheal Martin Murphy -- Legend Of Jesse James
Frank Wakefield -- Ashes Of Love
Ashton Shepard -- Taking Off The Pain
Michael Scott -- Bring It On / I Hear You Now / She's Everything I Need
Johnny Horton -- Battle Of New Orleans
Rosanne Cash -- My Baby Thinks I'm A Train
Big River Bandits -- Whiskey Drinkers Lament
Charley Pryde -- Missisippi Cotton Pickin' Delta Town
Philomena Begley -- Only Yesterday
Geo Hamilton IV -- Forever Young
Fragmont -- Fields Of Gold
Ricky Skaggs -- Crying My Heart Out Over You
Bill Clifton & Pick Of The Crop -- Little Whitewash Chimney
Allison Krauss -- Two Highways
Randy Waller -- Southern Train
Jiri Kralik & Rowdy Rascals -- Ida Red
Blue Highway -- Windows Of A Train
Kate McKenzie -- Pan American Boogie
Dailey & Vincent -- The Mark
Emmylou Harris -- When I Paint My Masterpiece
Bellamy Bros -- If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body
Mike Bella -- Forever & Ever
Kenny Chesney -- Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven
Red Canyon -- Evangelina
Moira Kerr -- Pride Goes Before A Fall
Nanci Griffith -- Boots Of Spanish Leather
Kathy Mattea -- Eighteen Wheels & Dozen Roses
Vince Gill -- Tell Me One More Time About Jesus
Stephen Smyth -- Maybe Tomorrow
Stella Parton -- Family Ties
Eagles -- I Love To Watch A Woman Dance
Taylor Swift -- Should've Said No
Deirdre Bonner -- Infamous Angel
Jimmy Dean -- Mind Your Own Business
Charly McClain -- Who's Cheatin' Who
Janey Kirk -- Farewell Angelina
Willie Nelson -- My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys
Homecoming String Band -- Roughead Mountain Song
Yvonne Lyon -- Down To The River To Prey

*Today's programme was broadcast live from Oran Mor in Glasgow's West End.

No comments: