20090406

April 5th

Sugarland -- Genevieve
Carl Smith -- Let Old Mother Nature Have Her Way
Stacy Peavy -- Better Woman
Johnny Cash -- Ring Of Fire
Mike Denver -- Remember Me
Leon Payne -- I Love You Because
Tanya Tucker -- San Antonio Stroll / Rodeo Girls / Can I See You Tonight
George Morgan -- Candy Kisses
Jackie Storrar -- I'd Really Like To See You Tonight
Dan Seals -- Everything That Glitters Is Not Gold
Taylor Swift -- Tim McGraw
Tim McGraw/Faith Hill -- It's Your Love
Diane Raeside -- It's A Miricle
Doc Walker -- Beautiful Life
Bobby Bare -- Millers Cave
Janie Fricke -- Lets Stop Talking About It
Johnny Lyon/ Willie Nelson -- Old School
Gary Allen -- Tough Little Boys
Kate Sansing -- I Cant Let You Love Me
Merle Travis -- 16 Tons
Manson Grant -- We Were Made For Each Other
Dianielle Reed -- Kissing In The Rain
George Jones -- She Thinks I Still Care
Reba McEntire -- Love Will Find Its Way To You
Kirsty Lee Akers -- Which One Of You Boys
Big Bull Band -- Waymores Blues
Shaun Cuddy -- The Calling
Rhonda Vincent -- Just Someone I Used To Know
Little Texas -- My Love
Kevin Costner -- Leland Iowa
Isla Grant -- A Dream Come True
Kenny Rogers -- Gambler
Jeff Cook -- Wonderful Waste Of Time
Michelle Wright -- Take It Like A Man
George Strait -- Baby's Gotten Good At Goodbye
Shooter Jennings -- Southern Comfort
Bex Marshall -- Kitchen Table
Charley Pryde -- Just Between You & Me
Dominic Kirwan -- Everyday I Love You
Eagles -- Busy Being Fabulous

No comments: