20081215

Dec 14th

Eagles -- Busy Being Fabulous
Kim Dickenson -- Tired Of Blaming You
Charlie Rich -- Good Time Charleys Got The Blues
Clay Walker -- If I Could Make A Living Outa Lovin' You
Johner Bros & Lisa Brokop -- Light Of My Life
Lost Trailers -- Rest Of Us
Craig Duncan & Friends -- Wild Rose On The Mountain
Bellamy Brothers -- If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body /For All The Wrong Reasons /Kids Of The Baby Boom
TJ Stuart -- The Songwriter
George Strait -- If You Aint Lovin' You Aint Livin'
Miranda Lambert -- Easy From Now On
Norman Borland -- Love Can Turn On A Dime
Wendell Ferguson -- I Liked Johnny Best
Johnny Cash -- Jackson
John Anderson -- Somebody Slap Me
Mike Denver -- Got A Funny Feeling
Janie Fricke -- Tell Me A Lie
Keith Anderson -- She Could've Been Mine
Becky Schlegel -- 99%
Doc Walker -- Echo Road
Alan & Louise Mairs -- I Heard The Angels Sing
Chilli Gold -- Out Of My Mind
Steve Wariner -- Life's Highway
Reba McEntire -- Somebody Should Leave
Kirwans -- Another Angel Gets It's Wings
Steve James -- Five O Clock Somewhere
Berni Flint -- I Don’t Want To Put A Hold On You
Patty Loveless & Jon Randell -- Someone I Used To Know
Manson Grant -- Second Fiddle
Alan Jackson -- Don’t Rock The Jukebox
Jetty Road -- Good Times
Nanci Griffith -- Love At The Five & Dime
Cherryholmes -- You Don’t Know What Love Is
Jerry Douglas & Pete Rowan -- You Taught Me How To Lose
Brad Paisley -- Waitin' On A Woman
Jill Johnson -- Angel From Montgomery
Kevin Montgomery -- At Our Best
Rita MacNeil -- Jack To A King
Brenn Hill -- Lady York
Alabama -- I'm In A Hurry
Steve Earle -- Tennessee Blues

No comments: