20080705

July 6th

Rebecca Lynn Howard -- Tennessee In My Windshield
Toby Keith -- I'm Just Thinkin' Bout Tonight
Jill Johnson -- Angel Of The Morning / Jolene / Angel From Montgomery
John Anderson -- She Just Started Liking Cheatin' Songs
Emmylou Harris -- Guess Things Happen That Way
OneDay40 -- Sad Cowboy
Louvin Brothers -- Knoxville Girl / You're Running Wild / If I Could Only Win Your Love / I Dont Believe You've Met My Baby
Glen Campbell/Leslie Satcher -- When I Stop Dreaming
Frank Wakefield -- Ashes Of Love
Tracy Byrd -- Love Lessons
Thomas McGuire- Fionna Ennis -- Come Back To Ireland
Ashton Shepard -- I'm Not Dead Yet
David Frizzell -- This Is Our Time
Samantha King -- I'm Just So Blue
Al Grant -- Golden Memories & Silver Tears
Billy Yates -- Smokin' Grass
Gordon Lightfoot -- Did She Mention My Name
Slim Dusty -- When The Rain Tumbles Down In July
Linda Ronstadt/Carl Jackson -- New Partner Waltz
Susan McCann -- Once Upon A Time
Zane Lewis -- Off The Record
Hunger Mountain Boys - Scarebrian Mama
George Hamilton IV -- Sitting Home On A Sunday
Audrey Kelly -- Kitchen Table
Alison Krauss/James Taylor -- How's The World Treating You
Tim Hensly -- Two Coats
Shelby Lynne -- Lonesome
Norman Borland -- Roll Out The Red Carpet
Sugarland -- All I Want To Do
Charley Pryde -- Chain Of Love
Gary Fjellgaard -- Rock'n'Roll Dreams
Trisha Yearwood -- Dreaming Fields
Garth Brooks -- That Summer
Moira Kerr -- Water Is Wide
George Jones -- Half Ovrr You
Kathy Louvin / Pam Brown -- I Wish You Knew
Lemon Grass -- Somewhere Tonight
Beverley Mahood -- Freckles
Lady Antebellum -- Home Is Where The Heart Is
Jason Micheal Carroll -- I Can Sleep When I'm Dead

No comments: