20080512

May 11th

Paula MacAskill -- I'll Never Find another You
Gary Stewart -- Out Of Hand
McKenZie -- Goldrush / My Little One / Mr Busy
Phil Vasser -- Crazy Life
Briannie -- Daddy's School
Willie Nelson -- Always On my Mind
Gene watson/ Rhonda Vincent -- Together Again
Isla Grant -- Cottage In The Country / A Dream Come True / Down Memory Lane / Listen To The Children / Single Yellow Rose
George Canyon -- My Name
Martina McBride -- Make The World Go Away
Tim O'Brien -- Kick Me When I'm Down
Kim Richey -- I'm Alright
OneDay40 -- 50 Miles
Ashton Shepherd -- The Pickin' Shed
Jason McCoy -- I Feel A Sin Comin' On
Tom Armstrong -- I Wonder If I'll Ever Love Again
Tammy Wynette -- My Elusive Dream
David Frizzell -- Cowboy Hats
Smith & Jones -- AP
Daniel O'Donnell -- Mother's Birthday Song
Shania Twain -- You Win My Love
Travis Tritt -- Help Me Hold On
Isla Grant -- Listen To The Children
George Jones -- Tall Tall Trees
Vernon Oxford -- Shadows Of Your Mind
Dave & Sugar -- Door Is Always Open
Jim Reeves -- Then I'll Stop Lovin' You
Emmylou Harris -- Beneath Still waters
Waylon Jennings -- Luchenbach Texas
Stephen Smyth -- Take Back Your Old Love Letters
Mary Duff -- Promise Me
John Miller -- One Excuse Too Many
Houston Wells -- Lonely Street
Isla Grant -- Single Yellow Rose
Dan Seals -- Lullaby
Jill Jackson -- Grasshopper
Zane Lewis -- Fly
Carolyn Dawn Johnson -- Just Another Plane

No comments: