20080421

April 20th

Farmers Daughter -- Calling All You Cowboys
Wynn Stewart -- Its Such A Pretty World Today
Tift Merritt -- Something To Me- I Know What I'm Looking For - Morning Is My Destination
Dierks Bently -- Prodical Son's Prayer
Wanda Jackson -- Right Or Wrong
Charlie Landsborough -- Cotton Jenny
Glenn Williams -- Take Away These Chains
Hal Ketchum -- Mamma Knows The Highway - Stay Forever - Past The Point Of Rescue - Poor Lila's Ghost
Sean O'Farrell -- Still
Lonestar -- No News
Katy Moffatt -- Walking On The Moon
Smith O'Reilly -- Longneck Blues
Gene Watson & Connie Smith -- A Good Place To Turn Around
Daniel MacPhee -- The Wall
Louvin Brothers -- Must You Throw Dirt In My Face
Road Hammers -- East Bound & Down
Becky Hobbs -- Live Until You Die
Jeff Copley -- She Called Everybody Baby
Rita MacNeil -- Home I'll Be
Brian Hughes -- Leave The Light On
Tracy Lawrence -- Alibis
Coal Porters -- Me,Here At Your Door
Redwyng -- The Love You Share
Dominic Kirwan / Rhonda Vincent -- Right Time Of The Night
Hal Ketchum -- Past The Point Of Rescue
Wade Hayes -- What I Meant To Say
Rambling Fever -- Your Man
Michelle Wright -- I've Forgotten You
Tim McGraw -- Back When
Sugarland -- April Showers
Willie Nelson -- Hello Walls
Karen Lynne -- Nearest Distant Shore
Don Williams -- Games People Play
Barbara Fairchild -- I'mm Meet You In The Morning
LJ Daylee / Jamie Warren -- What Do They Know
Bellamy Bros -- Kids Of The Baby Boom
Alan Jackson -- Five O Clock Somewhere

No comments: